One of the key areas Chris Davies MP has been focusing on since his election to Westminster has been to help improve rural broadband and phone coverage. This issue is a constant thorn in the side of our community and has slowed down our potential growth in key sectors.
Last week Chris spoke with EE and they have announced new 4G upgrade areas across the constituency.
The 4G upgrades are as follows:
- Two sites in and around Llandrindod Wells
- Along the B4594 near Newchurch
- Along the A481 north of Franksbridge and another site south of Hundred House on the same road, at Fforest Fields – camp site in Mid Wales
- The site covering Penybont and Llandegley
- Site covering some of the A483 and Llanbister
- Site covering Bwlch
- Site covering Rhayader
- Site covering Llanfihangel
- Site covering Abercraf
- Site covering Cwmtwrch